Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Welcome Back To School!!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome Back!  This is a place that I will update daily.  Here you will find daily homework and special announcements.  If you are reading this, then your child did their first homework assignment which was to show you the welcome back letter.  There should also be an information sheet for you to fill out.  This is just in case I need to reach you if there is an emergency or any issues that need to be discussed.

I'm hoping that you will all download the Dojo app and set up an account with the code your child
brought home today.  This is the best way to communicate with me.  Right now I am unable to access my voice mail, so if you have any questions or concerns, using email or the Dojo will be your best bet.

I know it's going to be a great year!  I am looking forward to working with your child.  Feel free to leave a comment below.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment